Information you provide us
For thecardangroup.com to process your order, we need information such as your name, email or contact number, delivery address and payment details. Other information will also be collected with your permission from time to time. This will normally include preferences such as likes or dislikes.
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed on your computer’s hard drive through your web browser.
- Cookies enable our systems to recognise your browser and welcome you back to the Store.
- By disabling cookies, you will not be able to participate in some of the features offered by skytracks.com.au
- Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to disable or to warn you when cookies are used. As there are many browsers in the marketplace, the easiest way to change your settings is by searching for Cookies in your Help/Contents and Index option on your browser.
- We recommend that you leave your Cookies enabled otherwise, you will not be able to shop with us.
- Our cookies don’t send us back any information about your computer or any other information on your hard drive.
How do we use the information?
Information that you have provided us will be used in three ways:
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To communicate to you new products and services and also at times, the opportunity to up take on special promotions or offers.
You have the option to opt-out of this communication by replying to the communication with an unsubscribe message or to change your preferences through My Account.
- To generate a holistic but anonymous view of the thecardangroup.com customer base. This information will allow us to analyse trends and demographics to help skytracks.com.au improve on the services provided.
- It is important to note that we only send periodical communications to people who have “opted in” to receive it. We do not set out to “spam” our members in any way and honour their right to privacy.
Disclosing Your Information
Third party companies and individuals have been engaged to perform functions on behalf of skytracks. Functions such as fulfilling and delivery of purchases, credit card payment authorisation, trend analysis, marketing and promotions, but all information will only be used to perform their appropriate functions and not for other usage.
The Cardan Group will pass on any information relating to suspected fraudulent activity to appropriate authorities.
From time to time we provide statistical information about sales, trading patterns and navigation techniques to reputable third parties.
This may comprise data collected about you and other users to form aggregate results. However, we will not provide any direct personal information that identifies you as our customer.
Verification of Accounts
We do use various details to verify information given to us by our members. At times, we use:
- names on member accounts to compare with information on credit cards
- we use member phone numbers and email addresses provided to us to communicate with customers about payments
- we use member addresses to check against credit card billing addresses etc.
- in cases where fraud or other crime is suspected, we do communicate with Police, Banks and other relevant authorities
Many of these checks are done manually and communication is handled carefully by a member of skytracks’s own Customer Service team.
Lost login and password details
All information is kept private. Many account holders often forget details such as their passwords, we provide a service to send a new password to members.
- All information submitted to skytracks.com.au is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software.
- Information sitting on the skytracks.com.au website is protected by state-of-the-art encryption and firewall technology.
Accessing Your Information
Personal information provided by you can be viewed and changed by you if information provided is incorrect or out of date. skytracks.com.au provides you with the following tools to manage your information, the tools will evolve as the thecardangroup.com website evolves:
My Account (To manage all personal details)
If you need more assistance you can always contact our Customer Support team on +61 402 836 736 between 9:00am – 5:30pm AEST Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important that any information provided or purchases made by children have the consent of parents or guardians. Other Privacy information you should be aware of
- Sign out or close your browser once you have finished shopping within thecardangroup.com or associate partner stores. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence.
- If you share a computer with someone or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café. You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your computer.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet and skytracks.com.au
- Further Privacy information can be obtained on the Australian Privacy Commissioner’s Web Site.
If you need more assistance you can always contact our Customer Support team on 0402 836 736 between 9:00am – 5:30pm AEST Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), or email email@example.com
- A skytracks.com.au account holder may not have more than one active account, whether this is by use of name, email address, an alias or combination thereof.
- If you breach this condition, you may be liable for the recovery of any benefits obtained this way, such as gift vouchers, promotional benefits and the value therein.
- skytracks.com.au accounts are non-transferable.
- You may update, edit or terminate your account at any time.
- You agree to maintain and update the information as supplied by yourself to ensure accuracy at all times.
- As a thecardangroup.com account holder, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own membership account and password. You agree to take responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
Prices of goods and services and delivery and other charges displayed on the thecardangroup.com website are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation without notice.
We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and pricing. However, we are unable to warrant that product descriptions or other content of the website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free.
Some products on thecardangroup.comu may not be immediately available for despatch, due to circumstances beyond our control.
However, where possible, we will advise you of any delay by advertising the release or campaign (sale) date accordingly. By submitting your order after being advised of such delays, you are accepting such timeframes into which the item/s will be shipped. If there are any changes in the release date to which you have previously accepted, we will contact you accordingly.
Placing and Accepting Orders
Orders will not be despatched until payment in full has been received and thecardangroup.com is satisfied with the integrity of the order.
Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, skytracks.com.au is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by late delivery or cancellation of an order or a product. Placement of an order by you constitutes an offer to enter into an agreement with us (“your offer”). We will email you an Order Confirmation for the sole purpose of confirming the details of your offer. Please note that our Order Confirmation does not constitute an acceptance of your offer or reflect the status of your order in any way.
Cancellation by Us
We reserve the right not to provide goods or services, terminate membership accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders (or part thereof) at our sole discretion at any time. Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not be held liable for loss or damage arising from the exercising of these rights.
Cancellation by You
If you need to cancel an order, please contact us immediately on Phone Number. Our agreement with you only comes into existence once we have both confirmed your order and your payment has been processed. Once we have accepted payment for an order, cancellation of the order is within our sole discretion.
Orders that cannot be cancelled will be subject to our terms, conditions and policies relating to Returns and Exchanges.